As a member of the Product Management Team, you are enabling the appliedAI asset teams in their development activities - shaping how European businesses apply Artificial Intelligence at scale. Our portfolio includes pure software products, as well as AI solutions and features in the area of Innovation Management, AI Regulation (RegTech), E-learning and Maturity Assessment. Your day-to-day will include:
- Taking on ownership to drive our products from conception to launch.
- Coordination of different software product initiatives together with your product management colleagues.
- Engaging cross-functionally with customers, end-users and stakeholders, to ensure a user-centric approach towards developing products, understand their pains and integrate their feedback in the software development lifecycle.
- Creating alignment on vision, roadmap and KPIs within the organization, to accelerate the time-to-market of the products in an agile environment.
- Supporting Product Teams and Product Owners on technical and product activities, such as management of external development teams, technical decision-making if needed, market research, competitor analysis, etc.
- Oversee and efficiently manage allocated budgets.
You will be part of our Heilbronn office and the IPAI - Innovation Park Artificial Intelligence
. You will gain access to a unique ecosystem of companies, research institutions and start-ups and thus have the chance to benefit from a unique network, to elevate your approaches and products to another level.