Who we are
The appliedAI Initiative is Germany's largest initiative fostering the application of AI technology in the German industry landscape. We aim to lift Germany to the AI age by accelerating the adoption of AI technology. We do this through education (with e.g.: NVIDIA, Google, Startups, and DAX Companies), implementation of machine-learning software and infrastructure solutions with companies (e.g. in the domain of AI-based automation, computer vision, reinforcement learning) and by providing a neutral ground for knowledge exchange between key players in the AI space (see our partners).
Team Assistant (m/f/x)
As team assistant you will help us with our mission of successfully implementing AI applications - together with a team of AI developers and strategy experts you will work on training programs and support the implementation of AI projects and the development of long-term strategic roadmaps. You will assist the project manager and the team by coordinating with all involved stakeholers, helping to develop and implement new training formats and supporting our work with appropriate marketing and PR measures.
What we offer
What you get
A highly qualified and motivated team of ~40 people is on a journey to have a lasting impact on the rapidly changing European AI Landscape. ~25 of us have a strong scientific, engineering or CS background. We value different backgrounds and diversity.
- Opportunity to gain experience from working on a variety of projects
- Want to learn about the latest trends in AI algorithms, robotics, autonomous systems or smart factories? All of this is happening at appliedAI
- Freedom to bring your ideas to life and creating impact in direct collaboration with companies
- A highly visible initiative that helps you build a large and high level network of start-ups, partners, and tech companies
- Internal learning opportunities in machine learning and computer science
- Free food, coffee, snacks, etc.
- Access to the whole UnternehmerTUM ecosystem with hackathons, startups and innovation all around
What you need
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Experience in managing and coordinating between various stakeholders
- Enjoying to define, establish and improve administrative processes
- A team player attitude and a willingness to learn new things
- Fluent German and English in word and writing
- No fear of digital tools (e.g. Google workspaces, Slack, Notion.so, Salesforce, Airtable and more)
IT WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS TO HAVE:
- Experience or having worked in a technical field/company - in the best case software development or even artificial intelligence
- Experience and insights into innovation management or running innovation programs within or for organizations
- Experience in running corporate training programs
- Experience in marketing and communications
What you'll do
Successful candidates will
- Manage and communicate with diverse stakeholders to help steering the program
- Work closely with multiple projects teams and support them in delivering successful customer projects
- Organize events and workshops within the program
- Conceptualize and manage marketing and PR-activities regarding the project together with the appliedAI communications team
- Help further develop the overall transfer center concept and scale it across Germany
- Own operational work to streamline and optimize appliedAI and its programs
Join our team
Are you the right one for the job?
The appliedAI Initiative is Germany's largest initiative fostering the application of AI technology in the German industry landscape. We aim to lift Germany to the AI age by accelerating the adoption of AI technology. We do this through education (with e.g.: NVIDIA, the Leibniz Rechenzentrum and TU Munich), implementation of machine-learning software and infrastructure solutions with companies (e.g., autonomous ships, autonomous drones) and by providing a neutral ground for knowledge exchange between key players in the AI space (e.g.: Google, Infineon, Siemens, Allianz, Porsche Consulting).
85748 Garching / München
Phone: +49 (0)89-189 469 – 2178
Your contact person
Director of Technology & Ops